203.8 pounds
Okay, my stress last night at weighing just under 208 was unjustified, I haven't been peeing much the past few days, and so haven't been losing as much weight overnight, that changed last night, I peed often and I peed a lot, dropped 4 pounds overnight, not sure what's going on, don't need to know, just need to remember to keep focused on doing the things I can control, and being happy with myself when I do, I need to remember there will be a day when I weigh a healthy weight, this is the time to build the habits of calorie deficits and fasting, and learn to enjoy them, every day now that I set a new lower weight, like today, is the lowest I've been since last September, and soon I'll be matching what I was weighing last year at this time.
Yesterday evening, after returning home from shopping in the afternoon with Veronica, I had low energy, I wanted to take a nap, but what I did instead was go for a walk, that helped a little, but I was still tired and lethargic for the rest of the evening, why was this, is this a side effect of maintaining a calorie deficit for close to 3 weeks now, do I need a cheat day where I eat all my calories or even above, intuitively that feels like a yes, there was a little internal resistance to doing that because I still weigh so much and I don't want to set myself back a day, but I think this Saturday might be a good day to give it shot, maybe I'll learn something about it cheat day fasting before then.
115pm Update
203.6 pounds
A couple liters of water in me and my weight is DOWN, not that's different, not sure what was going on yesterday with all the water I held onto, but the speed of my weight loss has seemed to increase.
![]() |
| 203.6 Mon Jan 26 2015 115pm |
10:25pm Update
203.6 pounds
Yes! It's the end of the day and I'm actually down from where I woke up this morning, haven't eaten in 4 hours and I did take a nice long piss before I weighed myself, but even with that my weight has never before been lower at the end of the day than the beginning, I think I'm in really good shape for tomorrow morning, maintained my calorie deficit plus a health bonus deficit again today, here's yesterdays nutrition summary:
Daily Summary for Sun, Jan 25th
for armstrongchad
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Daily Log | Calories | |
| Lunch | 1320 | |
| Premier Protein Vanilla | 1 Serving | 160 |
| Yogurt, Greek, Peach-Light & Fit | 1 Container | 80 |
| Bacon, Turkey (Smoked) | 2 Slices | 70 |
| Nutrition shake | 1 Serving | 230 |
| Burrito, Spicy Chicken | 1 Each | 610 |
| Protein Bar - Chocolate Caramel Crunch | 1 Serving | 170 |
| Dinner | 306 | |
| Ice Cream Cone, Vanilla, Low Fat | 1 Each | 146 |
| Premier Protein Drink | 1 Serving | 160 |
| Exercises | 162 | |
| Walking | 3 mph, moderate 40 Min | 162 |

No comments:
Post a Comment