Saturday, January 10, 2015

Saturday January 10 2015

9:25am Update

207.5 pounds

Yes!  Finally the day I have been expecting.  I know this early morning weight is dehydrated weight but I thought I should at least see consistent declines in my dehydrated weight.  I wasn't.  After 5 days of Daily Intermittent Fasting and one 24-Hour Fast, my weight was holding steady or increasing.  This weigh-in was the boost of motivation I needed.  I actually feel lighter and skinnier today.

Daily Summary for Fri, Jan 9th

for armstrongchad
Calorie Summary
Daily calorie budget1,699
Food calories consumed1,468
Exercise calories burned189
Net calories for the day1,280
+/- for the day419 under budget
Weight Summarylbs.
Goal Weight185
Start Weight211
Today's Weight211.1
Gained So Far0.1
Daily LogCalories
Dinner1468
Protein shake, Vanilla1 Bottle160
Muffin, Apple Cinnamon, Mix1.75 Ounces163
Fruit Strips, Pomegranate5 Servings225
Cheeseburger, Double1 Each450
Chicken, Nuggets, 10pc1 Each470
Exercises189
Walking3 mph, moderate
45 Min
189

I know I still have a long way to go to get to a skinny 175 or a muscled 185 but I'm on the right track!  Intermittent Fasting is a practice I think I can keep for the rest of my life.  I've been doing it in one form or another haphazardly.  Now with a little bit of research backed advice behind me, I can finally do it to maintain the healthy body I've always wanted.  I know returning to school in a week will provide challenges but I have a week to improve upon the process and cement it even further into my subconscious.

12:00pm Update

208.4 pounds

I haven't drank very much water this morning, not by choice, just got thrown off schedule by a poor nights sleep and then a couple impromptu projects I started doing, so my weight hasn't increased that much yet today.  

I was easily able to maintain my 16 hour fast since ending yesterday's 24 hour fast at 6pm and eating all my calories for the day before 8pm.  This is really encouraging.

4:00pm Update


211.4 pounds

I've eaten 590 calories at this point and drank 2+ liters of water so the weight is coming back on.  Four pounds since this morning is normal.  Can't complain.  Everything is on track.  As I'm reading more about autophagy, I'm really glad I started doing this.
211.4 Sat Jan 10 2015 4pm

9:40pm Update

210.4 pounds

We're looking good for tomorrow, I'm 3 pounds lighter than I have been at this time all during the week.  Stopped eating around 6pm.  Should be able to maintain an eighteen hour fast again.

Day 1 Morning = 211
Day 2 Morning = 209
Day 2 Evening = 214
Day 3 Morning = 211
Day 3 Afternoon = 214
Day 4 Morning = 209
Day 4 Bedtime = 213
Day 5 Morning = 210
Day 6 Morning = 208
Day 6 Bedtime - 210

No comments:

Post a Comment