Sunday, January 25, 2015

Saturday January 24 2015

800am Update

204.6 pounds

Up half a pound from this time yesterday, but that's ok, I felt like my results were a little bit better than what my actions would suggest, I've been maintaining a 1000+ calorie deficit, which should put me on track to lose 2 pounds a week, but I'm closer to 3 pounds a week, no problem though, I'm doing what I need to do, focusing on the things I can control, and I'm seeing steady improvements, whether its 2 pounds a week or 3, both will be fine,  in a couple of months when I'm below 185 and feeling grateful and satisfied, like this is the way I was always meant to be, all this worrying and daily checking will seem like a waste, I did think of something this morning though, it seems like my weight loss has picked up pace since I started walking 4 miles a day, 2 miles to school each way.

250pm Update

204.5 pounds

This is a first, haven't eaten yet today, but I have drank 2 liters of water, and my weight has gone DOWN since the morning, this hasn't happened before.
204.5 Sat Jan 24 2015 250pm
Some days I'm starting to feel kinda lean, and then I take a picture.  haha  Definite improvement but still a ways to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment