Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thursday January 22 2015

855am Update

204.3 pounds

Now that's a surprise!  I was at almost 209 when I went to bed, didn't think I'd drop 4 pounds overnight to match yesterday morning's weight but I did and then some, about 4 1/2, only got up 3 times during the night (that I remember) to pee, whatever's going on I'm heading in the right direction!

130pm Update

209.2 pounds

Wow! 5 pounds and I've only eaten 740 calories and a liter and a half of water, that's a big jump, but as I saw yesterday, no reason for concern, the trend is moving in the right direction.
209.2 Thu Jan 22 2015 130pm
945pm Update

207.3 pounds

okay, down 2 pounds from earlier, still up 3 on the day, no big deal, even if I don't go lower tomorrow morning, I know I'm doing the things I need to do, maintained my calorie deficit today, and when I add in my walks to school, I ended up with a bonus deficit of 278 calories, here's my summary from yesterday:

Daily Summary for Wed, Jan 21st

for armstrongchad
Calorie Summary
Daily calorie budget1,657
Food calories consumed1,600
Exercise calories burned325
Net calories for the day1,275
+/- for the day383 under budget
Weight Summarylbs.
Goal Weight185
Start Weight211
Today's Weight204.8
Lost So Far6.2
Daily LogCalories
Lunch1190
Protein Shake, Strawberry11 Fluid ounces160
Peanut Butter, Extra Crunchy2 Tablespoons200
Butter, Unsalted1 Tablespoon100
Ezekiel 4:9, Bread, Original2 Slices160
Gourmet Coffee Creamer Sweet Cream Flavor4 Tablespoons140
Dannon Light & Fit Greek, Blueberry2 Containers160
Creamer, Caramel Macchiato5 Tablespoons200
Bacon, Turkey (Smoked)2 Slices70
Dinner410
Shake, Balanced Nutrition, Homemade Vanilla8 Fluid Ounces250
Premier Protein Drink1 Serving160
Exercises325
Walking3 mph, moderate
40 Min
163
Walking3 mph, moderate
40 Min
163

No comments:

Post a Comment