Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Tuesday January 13 2015

7:15am Update

206.6 pounds

Trend is heading in the right direction and 206.6 might be the lowest since I began last week.

Kept to the calorie plan yesterday, held a calorie deficit even without exercise calories burned.

Daily Summary for Mon, Jan 12th

for armstrongchad
Calorie Summary
Daily calorie budget1,685
Food calories consumed1,550
Exercise calories burned166
Net calories for the day1,384
+/- for the day301 under budget
Weight Summarylbs.
Goal Weight185
Start Weight211
Today's Weight209
Lost So Far2
Daily LogCalories
Lunch980
Premier Protein Vanilla1 Serving160
Very Vanilla High Protein1 Serving240
  Nutrient data missing for: Fiber
Peanut Butter, Extra Crunchy2 Tablespoons200
Milk, Lowfat, Cultured , Kefir, Real0.5 Cup80
Fruit Strips, Pomegranate2 Servings90
Bacon, Turkey (Smoked)2 Slices70
Gourmet Coffee Creamer Sweet Cream Flavor4 Tablespoons140
Dinner570
Carb Conscious Tortilla2 Servings160
Colby Jack Cheese0.5 Cup200
Bacon, Turkey (Smoked)2 Slices70
Mp Protein Powder1 Serving140
Exercises166
Walking3 mph, moderate
40 Min
166

12:20am Update

209.2 pounds

I blew my calorie deficit today, ate a whole frozen pizza, should have stopped at half, would have been ok, ended up being 800+ calories over allowance but still in a deficit, got 200+ back with my walk, went an extra mile, should be able to make up for those calories on a weekly basis thought, I think I'm at least half way there with yesterday's 300 calorie bonus deficit.

No comments:

Post a Comment