7:30am Update
206.9 pounds
Up 0.3 from yesterday, no big deal. Yesterday was a little disappointing because I didn't meet my calorie deficit goal, but not horrible, because I still maintained a deficit, and I think I'll be able to get those calories back over the course of the week. One of the benefits of being overweight = a high calorie allowance :)
Prior to today, I'm 314 calories over budget with 5 days to make it back. No problem.
Prior to today, I'm 314 calories over budget with 5 days to make it back. No problem.
Daily Summary for Tue, Jan 13th
for armstrongchad
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Daily Log | Calories | |
| Lunch | 1030 | |
| Premier Protein Vanilla | 1 Serving | 160 |
| Greek Yogurt | 1 Serving | 140 |
| Peanut Butter, Extra Crunchy | 2 Tablespoons | 200 |
| Bar, Clif Bar, Chocolate Chip | 1 Package | 240 |
| Gourmet Coffee Creamer Sweet Cream Flavor | 4 Tablespoons | 140 |
| Milk, Lowfat, Cultured , Kefir, Real | 0.5 Cup | 80 |
| Bacon, Turkey (Smoked) | 2 Slices | 70 |
| Dinner | 1520 | |
| Pepperoni & Sausage Traditional Crust Pizza | 4 Servings | 1520 |
| Exercises | 266 | |
| Walking | 2 mph, very slow 1 Hour 30 Min | 266 |
Was feeling hungrier than normal this morning. It's gone away (for the most part) since drinking a half liter of water and a cup of coffee, still there, but nothing unmanageable. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the hungriest, I'd say:
Wake up hunger = 4
After water hunger = 1
208.5 pounds
Doing really well, even with over a liter of water in me and 2 cups of coffee. Weight is ranging lower, 208 seemed pretty far away just a few days ago, even at my morning dehydrated weight. Way to go!
11:15am Update
208.5 pounds
Doing really well, even with over a liter of water in me and 2 cups of coffee. Weight is ranging lower, 208 seemed pretty far away just a few days ago, even at my morning dehydrated weight. Way to go!
![]() |
| 208.5 Wed Jan 14 2015 1115am |
2:40pm Update
209.9 pounds
Went for a walk at the end of my fast, feeling a little light headed, just a little not bad, fast is approaching 21st hour now, not bad, have drank 3 1/2 liters of water so far but no food, weight has jumped since last measurement but overall still an improvement, the range is trending in the right direction :)
211.0 pounds
Again, a little disappointing but it shouldn't be, just a few days ago, I was around 213/214 at this time of night, the overall trend is in the right direction.
I ended the day with a 300+ calorie deficit and I should have made back already what I overate yesterday, my weekly progress is still on track for a 7000+ or 2 pound calorie deficit.
10:25pm Update
211.0 pounds
Again, a little disappointing but it shouldn't be, just a few days ago, I was around 213/214 at this time of night, the overall trend is in the right direction.
I ended the day with a 300+ calorie deficit and I should have made back already what I overate yesterday, my weekly progress is still on track for a 7000+ or 2 pound calorie deficit.

No comments:
Post a Comment