Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wednesday January 28 2015

805am Update

202.1 pounds

YES!  A new low, I was at a new low before I went to bed last night which was a unusual, and knew I was going to be setting another new low this morning, didn't lose that much overnight, didn't pee a lot, can only remember waking up once, so I must have lost a lot of that water weight before I went to bed

1015pm Update

204.8 pounds

A little bummed when I first saw this but really I'm only up 2 1/2 pounds which isn't bad, I'm maintained my calorie deficit but made an effort to eat more today, maybe I have a 2 or 3 hundred bonus deficit, probably going to weigh more tomorrow morning than I did this morning, but that's ok, the range is still heading in the right direction, didn't take my picture today because I was working all day on tonight's Marketing class Buyer Behavior presentation, here's yesterday's nutrition summary,

Daily Summary for Tue, Jan 27th

for armstrongchad
Calorie Summary
Daily calorie budget1,651
Food calories consumed1,330
Exercise calories burned324
Net calories for the day1,006
+/- for the day644 under budget
Weight Summarylbs.
Goal Weight185
Start Weight211
Today's Weight203.8
Lost So Far7.2
Daily LogCalories
Lunch740
Premier Protein Vanilla1 Serving160
Yogurt, Greek, Peach-Light & Fit1 Container80
Bacon, Turkey (Smoked)2 Slices70
Complete Nutrition Shake1 Serving230
Peanut Butter, Extra Crunchy2 Tablespoons200
Dinner590
Complete Nutrition Shake1 Serving230
Bar, Clif, Builder, Chocolate Mint1 Package270
Fruit Strips, Pomegranate2 Servings90
Exercises324
Walking3 mph, moderate
40 Min
162
Walking3 mph, moderate
40 Min
162

No comments:

Post a Comment