Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday February 21 2015 Progress Post

655am

197.1

back on track, my 7 day weight loss is 1 pound but my 8 day weight loss is 2, a little surprising because I exceed a 1000 calorie deficit almost every day but its ok, I'm still losing weight, getting leaner, faster, and more energetic, today is my 24 hour fast, although I may have fruit strip prior to class just to fuel my brain

855pm

202.9

yikes, six pounds, gonna be a surprise if I get back down to 197 in the morning, fasted for 24 hours, then ate to within 100 calories of my daily allowance, looks like that food is still there, did what I need to do, took care of what I can control, maintained my 1000-calorie deficit, tomorrow will be a full-calorie day which should get my metabolism back on track, here's yesterdays calorie summary,

Daily Summary for Thu, Feb 19th

for armstrongchad
Calorie Summary
Daily calorie budget1,615
Food calories consumed1,805
Exercise calories burned642
Net calories for the day1,163
+/- for the day452 under budget
Weight Summarylbs.
Goal Weight185
Start Weight211
Today's Weight198.4
Lost So Far12.6
Daily LogCalories
Lunch1645
Protein Shake, Strawberry11 Fluid ounces160
EAS Carb Control Shake French Vanilla1 Container100
Egg, Scrambled, Large3 Each306
Cheese, Colby & Monterey Jack, Shredded0.25 Cup100
Avocado, California0.5 Each114
Activia Yogurt1 Serving100
Chicken Breast, Deli Sliced Rotisserie Style6 Slices50
Cheese, Semisoft, Light1 Each50
Fruit Strips, Pomegranate1 Serving45
Fruit Strips, Pomegranate2 Servings90
Danish, Cheese2 Each531
Dinner160
Premier Protein Drink1 Serving160
Exercises642
Running5 mph (12 min mile)
25 Min
287
Walking3 mph, moderate
45 Min
177
Walking3 mph, moderate
45 Min
177

No comments:

Post a Comment