Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturday February 15 2015 Progress Post

745am

198.4

the power of the cheat day, god damn!, did I lose over 7 pounds overnight or did I get a bad reading last night, probably a bad reading last night, 205.1 seemed a little high before going to bed, whatever the real number was, I matched my low from a few days ago, was wondering last night if I should make this a high-calorie cheat day, especially after seeing how much I gained during a normal 1000-calorie deficit day yesterday, am kind of feeling a little internal resistance to a low calorie day but don't think a cheat day would be helpful either, maybe I can keep it low during the day knowing Veronica is probably going to be bringing me some cake from the birthday party she's going to

940pm

202.1

kept to my 1000-calorie deficit goal, so if I consider yesterday a cheat day, this would be a cheat day as well only I ate much healthier to day, except for an energy drink, let's see what the scale shows over the next few days, here's yesterday's nutrition summary,

Daily Summary for Fri, Feb 13th

for armstrongchad
Calorie Summary
Daily calorie budget1,625
Food calories consumed2,075
Exercise calories burned396
Net calories for the day1,679
+/- for the day54 over budget
Weight Summarylbs.
Goal Weight185
Start Weight211
Today's Weight199.8
Lost So Far11.2
Daily LogCalories
Lunch45
Fruit Strips, Pomegranate1 Serving45
Dinner2030
Pizza, Cheese, Slice1 Each700
Mocha Freeze1 Each320
AdvantEDGE Carb control1 Serving110
Salted Nut Roll1 Each300
Turkey, fresh ground6 Ounces240
  Nutrient data missing for: Fiber, Sugars
Cheese, Colby & Monterey Jack, Shredded0.25 Cup100
Simple Truth Organic Wheat Cibatta Artisan Dinner Rolls2 Servings260
Exercises396
Walking3 mph, moderate
40 Min
159
Walking3 mph, moderate
40 Min
159
Walking3 mph, moderate
20 Min
79

No comments:

Post a Comment