Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday March 6 2015 Progress Post

830am

194.9

yesterday became an unplanned cheat day, not only did I dig into my allowance, I had a calorie surplus for the day, I decided to do that because I was sick and I wanted to give myself all the energy I needed to fight it, I think it worked, I'm feeling better today, still a little sort throat and head congestion, but more energy than I was feeling, today is the Honors Networking Lunch, my weight has really jumped though with just a little more calories than normal, up over 2 pounds in the past two days, I'm a little concerned about that but not a lot concerned, I've seen my weight head back in the right direction quickly when I start fasting again

945pm

198.7

another calorie surplus day (probably, it was hard to count the calories at the thai restaurant we went to), but whatever calories I ate today I'm putting on pounds at an exponential rate, just 2 days ago I was under 192 now I'm almost 199, time for a low calorie low carb day tomorrow, let's make it 2 protein powders (280 calories) and 2 low carb nutrition shakes (200 calories), LOTS of water and coffee, here's my calorie summary for yesterday,

Daily Summary for Thu, Mar 5th

for armstrongchad
Calorie Summary
Daily calorie budget1,575
Food calories consumed2,490
Exercise calories burned305
Net calories for the day2,185
+/- for the day609 over budget
Weight Summarylbs.
Goal Weight185
Start Weight214
Today's Weight192.3
Lost So Far21.7
Daily LogCalories
Lunch1280
Activia Yogurt1 Serving100
Kirkland Nutrition Shake1 Serving210
  Nutrient data missing for: Fiber, Sugars, Chol., Sat. Fat., Sodium
Salami1.25 Servings150
Cream Egg1 Serving150
  Nutrient data missing for: Fiber, Sugars, Chol.
6" Turkey & Avocado on Parmesan1 Each590
  Nutrient data missing for: Fiber, Sugars, Chol., Sat. Fat., Sodium
Kickstart16 Ounces80
  Nutrient data missing for: Fiber, Sugars, Chol., Sat. Fat., Sodium
Dinner1210
Fruit Strips, Pomegranate2 Servings90
Bar, Chewy Granola, Vanilla Yogurt1 Each140
EAS Carb Control Shake French Vanilla1 Container100
Pasta, Classic Favorites, Ricotta & Spinach1 Box290
Activia Yogurt1 Serving100
Bar, Clif Bar, Chocolate Chip1 Package240
Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter2 Tablespoons200
Cheese, Semisoft, Light1 Each50
Exercises305
Walking3 mph, moderate
40 Min
153
Walking3 mph, moderate
40 Min
153

No comments:

Post a Comment