191.3
NOYCE! my first sub 192 day in a long time, last night was one of the first times I've really felt hungry, so I may be reaching a point where I should fast less, not sure, gonna keep it up for now, and just manage the hunger pangs with coffee and water the best I can, not sure how to regulate my calories today, tomorrow is the last day before my 24 hour fast and I tried to make that a mid-calorie day last week, but I haven't eaten much over the last 2 days, so I'm thinking I should make this a mid-calorie day but I don't want to do 2 mid-calorie days in a row, I think I'll try to make this a low-calorie day (500-calorie bonus deficit) and keep tomorrow at a mid-calorie day (my 1000-calorie baseline deficit)
1110am
193.4
I'm really dehydrating overnight, so far I've only had a liter of water and a cup of coffee and I put on 2 pounds, still making progress and happy with the actions I'm taking, in the pic below I'm sucking it in, that's right, that's right, I still have that much fat flab even while sucking it in,
![]() |
| 193.4 Wed Mar 4 2015 1110am |
193.4
that's not bad, same as this morning even though I ate about a 1000 calories around 8pm, still maintained my 1000-calorie deficit but I may be up a little tomorrow, that's okay, I'm steadily progressing toward a healthy weight

No comments:
Post a Comment