I'm not exactly sure when it started happening. It seems like sometime around the New Year, my Bubblews earnings plummeted. Before the plummet, I was earning .10 - .15 per post. I know that's not a lot but here's the reason why. I joined Bubblews to get feedback on my writing: http://www.bubblews.com/news/8941898-what-is-bubblews-good-for At first I played the Bubblews game, "I follow and view your posts, if you follow and view mine," but it took a lot of time and it wasn't giving me what I wanted most out of Bubblews - feedback on my writing. So I stopped. I only follow the person who introduced me to Bubblews &fitscribbler. I started writing on Bubblews for the sake of writing, trying to share ideas that matter in a way that's interesting and compelling. When I submitted a post, I would get a few views right away. Then I would share the post on my social networks and get a few more additional views. It seems Twitter was the biggest driver. Additional views would trickle in over the day, probably due to my social networks, but I couldn't figure out which one.
Then over the past few days it has slowed down A LOT. I may be only making .02 - .03 per post now. What happened?
Are they bad posts?
Are the headlines not interesting?
That seems to be the most likely explanation. I haven't done anything consciously with the headlines, but it would explain why I'm not getting any views on the front page of Bubblews OR from my social networks.
Any insights you can give would be appreciated. If my writing or headlines are crap, you can tell me. I have thick skin. Getting better is the goal, not protecting my ego :)
This post Bubblews Earning Way Down by me originally appeared on Bubblews. Wordcount=307
No comments:
Post a Comment