194.0
this is really good, my weight is progressing about a third of a pound a day, that is right on track with what I should be losing on a daily/weekly basis, did get some weird readings from the scale this morning, almost entered 192.7 as my weight because I got that 3 different times, glad I went back and checked again, pretty soon the scale won't be very important and weekly or monthly weigh ins will be fine, fluctuations in the scale will be inconsequential, what I'll be tracking is my steadily improving pull ups or run time or some other thing like that :) today is my 24 hour fast, I'm sticking with it for now because it seems to be working and because I need to do more research about incorporating exercise into fasting
1025pm
198.7
way off course today, needed energy to study so I called off today's fast, and once I started eating decided to make it a cheat day, it was my best cheat day since I began, 1500+ calories over my allowance, not looking forward to what the scale is going to show tomorrow, I've still got 4 rough days ahead of me school wise, here's yesterday's calorie summary,
Daily Summary for Thu, Feb 26th
for armstrongchad
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Daily Log | Calories | |
| Breakfast | 770 | |
| Chicken Breast, Deli Sliced Rotisserie Style | 4 Slices | 33 |
| Premier Protein Shake, Chocolate | 1 Serving | 160 |
| Banana, Small, 6" to 6 7/8" Long | 1 Each | 90 |
| Activia Blueberry yogurt | 2 Containers | 220 |
| Turkey, Light Meat, Skinless, Cooked | 6 Ounces | 267 |
| Lunch | 315 | |
| Cream Egg | 0.5 Serving | 75 |
| Nutrient data missing for: Fiber, Sugars, Chol. | ||
| Kickstart, Limeade | 16 Ounces | 80 |
| Premier Protein Vanilla | 1 Serving | 160 |
| Dinner | 930 | |
| Apple Danish | 2 Servings | 500 |
| Nutrient data missing for: Fiber, Sugars, Chol., Sat. Fat., Sodium | ||
| EAS Carb Control Shake French Vanilla | 1 Container | 100 |
| Peanut Butter High Protein Bar | 1 Serving | 200 |
| Nutrient data missing for: Fiber, Sugars, Chol., Sat. Fat., Sodium | ||
| Energy Drink | 1 Can | 130 |
| Nutrient data missing for: Fiber, Chol., Sat. Fat. | ||
| Exercises | 332 | |
| Walking | 3 mph, moderate 40 Min | 154 |
| Walking | 3.5 mph, brisk 35 Min | 178 |
No comments:
Post a Comment