Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thursday February 26 2015 Progress Post

650am

194.3

lost 0.1 overnight, not as much as I was expecting but I'm still in a really good place, I think the reason for the minimal loss was my severe calorie restriction yesterday, I'll make up for it today by eating my full daily allowance (i.e. a 1000 calorie deficit), did some reading on fasting and exercising yesterday, need to do more, some of the information was contradictory, but one article said I should be intermittent fasting for long periods in the beginning to increase the amount of fat I lose (and preserve muscle), and then as I get leaner start doing shorter daily fasting, articles also said that fasting stimulate HGH will makes workouts more effective, but working out while fasting also increases catabolism and the research was unclear if the benefits outweigh the costs, for now though I can be pretty happy with my results

1030am

195.7
"sucking it in"
195.7 Thu Feb 26 2015 1035am
 results are starting to show up in pictures, took a normal pic and one "sucking it in", these were taken after eating 600 calories,

1110pm

195.5

now that's a surprise since I ate quite a bit (relatively) since my l030 weigh in, another 1300 calories, I even cut into my daily allowance a little, that's ok, it was my plan for the day, but I wasn't expecting to weigh less now than before I ate most of my calories, its possible I may wake up tomorrow 194 something, here's my calorie summary for yesterday,  (hmm, couldn't find summary in inbox or deleted)


No comments:

Post a Comment