Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday February 16 2015 Progress Post

900am

197.2

that was a big surprise, I was hoping for a big improvement overnight but wasn't expecting 5 pounds, I know I'm pretty dehydrated right now and I'm going to put most of that back on today but it looks like my strategy is working, yesterday was a low-calorie (1700 deficit) and low-carb (24g) day after 2 days of medium calories (1000 deficit) and medium carb (80-130g) days, I think today should be another medium day

1145am

198.9

even when the scale and the mirror are looking good, the camera doesn't lie, still a long way to go,
198.9 Mon Feb 16 2015 1145am
1005pm

200.8

not horrible for the end of the night, although if my carb theory is correct I won't lose much weight overnight, kind of pigged out today, not on purpose, just poor planning, decided to go to a movie and had to leave right away, planned on stopping along the way but didn't have time, now that I think about it, I could have just grabbed some shakes, water, and some lunch meat and eaten on the way, oh well, live and learn, instead I ate a pizza hut personal pan pizza, half a bag of movie popcorn (3 cups?), and a huge Coke that I refilled and drank 3/4 of again, horrible, I can do better than that, not sure why I made so many bad decisions today, anyway, I still kept a calorie deficit based on my body weight, if not my metabolism, ate into my allowance by about 300 calories but since I had a 700 calorie bonus deficit yesterday, I'm still doing better than my goal for the week, maybe tomorrow I'll find a way to hit the treadmill for some intervals.

No comments:

Post a Comment