Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday February 15 2015

800am

198.9

up half a pound from yesterday but still under 199, that's a win, a little surprising because I kept my carbs pretty low yesterday, 84g I think, so maybe it's not water retention due to carbs that explains my fluctuations in overnight weight loss

1145pm

201.8

3 pound gain even though I had a 1700-calorie deficit for the day, a little disappointing but not a big deal, kept my carbs really low today and I'm expecting to drop a lot of this weight overnight, here's yesterday's nutrition summary,

Daily Summary for Sat, Feb 14th

for armstrongchad
Calorie Summary
Daily calorie budget1,615
Food calories consumed2,105
Exercise calories burned492
Net calories for the day1,613
+/- for the day3 under budget
Weight Summarylbs.
Goal Weight185
Start Weight211
Today's Weight198.4
Lost So Far12.6
Daily LogCalories
Breakfast210
Nos Original Energy Drink1 Serving210
  Nutrient data missing for: Fiber, Protein
Lunch1105
Advantage Edge Carb Control Shake1 Serving100
Cheese, Cheddar, Semisoft1 Each75
Salami2 Servings240
Premier Protein Vanilla1 Serving160
Peanut Butter, Extra Crunchy2 Tablespoons200
Activia Blueberry yogurt7 Ounces210
Sweetened Original Coffee Creamer8 Tablespoons120
Dinner790
Beef Loin Strip Steak3 Servings570
  Nutrient data missing for: Fiber, Sugars
Advantage Edge Carb Control Shake1 Serving100
Salami1 Serving120
Exercises492
Walking3 mph, moderate
40 Min
157
Walking3 mph, moderate
40 Min
157
Walking3 mph, moderate
45 Min
177

No comments:

Post a Comment