196.4
this was a nice surprise after how much I weighed last night before I went to bed (202.9), I dropped over 6 last pounds last night, its not surprising based on how much I went to the bathroom during the night though haha, this is a first, I've never lost 6 pounds overnight, not sure what's going, I think I was so heavy last night because I ate almost 1800 calories in 2 hours after ending my fast, my carbs were heavier than I like yesterday at 132g and my protein was light 96g, the difference was in the fat 93g 48% of my calorie total, maybe this had something to do with it, I'm still fine tuning my diet, but pretty soon I'll be running my body like a race car mechanic
925pm
199.7
this is really good, only up 3 pounds and I ate a lot today, I have no idea what's going on or how this is happening, today was my cheat day and I ate 2890 calories, I walked 5 miles so I LoseIt subtracted 390 for a net of 2500, my non-cheat day budget was 1602 so it says I'm 898 over my allowance but that still isn't a calorie surplus which is cool, its right at my maintenance level, let's see what happens, feeling pretty warm and flushed right now like my metabolism is in high gear (or maybe its just wishful thinking), lets see what the scale has in store tomorrow morning, tomorrow will be a low-calorie, low-carb day, here's yesterday's calorie summary,
Daily Summary for Fri, Feb 20th
for armstrongchad
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Daily Log | Calories | |
| Lunch | 45 | |
| Fruit Strips, Pomegranate | 1 Serving | 45 |
| Dinner | 1734 | |
| Dip, Guacamole | 4 Tablespoons | 80 |
| Organic Tortilla Chips, Blue Corn with Flax Seed | 3 Ounces | 420 |
| Avocado | 1 Each | 322 |
| Activia Yogurt | 1 Serving | 100 |
| EAS Carb Control Shake French Vanilla | 1 Container | 100 |
| Ground Turkey | 8 Ounces | 320 |
| Tomatoes, Diced, Canned | 1 Cup | 62 |
| Green Beans | 1 Cup | 45 |
| Nutrient data missing for: Sodium | ||
| Cheese, Cheddar, Shredded | 0.5 Cup | 226 |
| Sweetened Original Coffee Creamer | 4 Tablespoons | 60 |
| Exercises | 313 | |
| Walking | 3 mph, moderate 40 Min | 156 |
| Walking | 3 mph, moderate 40 Min | 156 |
No comments:
Post a Comment