Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday February 22 2015 Progress Post

945am

195.5

I LOVE cheat days! Down another pound today after a pound and half drop the day before, even though I ate close to maintenance calorie limit for the day, it was tough psychologically to get myself to eat that many carbs but I'm glad I did it, there seems to be something to my theory about calorie cycling, today is low-calorie/low-carb day to make up for eating into yesterdays allowance, then Monday will be a mid-calorie day (i.e.1000-calorie deficit), Tuesday and Wednesday will be low-calorie days (i.e. an additional 500 to 1000 calorie bonus deficit in addition to my daily 1000-calorie normal deficit), Thursday will be a mid-calorie day to prepare for the 24 hour fast, Friday will be a low-calorie day, and Saturday will once again be my cheat day

1025pm

198.3

hit my marks today, kept a 826 bonus calorie deficit which is just about what I went over yesterday, and kept the carbs to 36g, 3 pounds is a little heavier than I expected to be with so little calories today but I'm still in a good position to wake up tomorrow at a steadily progressing weight, very happy with my results today, no matter what the scale says in the morning, I'm consistently improving my actions to get better and better results, stubborn, delusional, and optimistic

No comments:

Post a Comment