Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday February 8 2015 Progress Post

915am

200.0

YES, the power of the cheat day, looks like I'm breaking through my plateau, according to LoseIt I'm only down 11 pounds but I have been pushing 213/214 at times, Tuesday morning will make it 5 weeks so as long as I'm below 201 I'll be maintaining a 2 pound a week loss, not bad

1225pm

379 bonus calorie deficit yesterday, very good, and I'm seeing the results,

Daily Summary for Sat, Feb 7th

for armstrongchad
Calorie Summary
Daily calorie budget1,636
Food calories consumed1,657
Exercise calories burned400
Net calories for the day1,257
+/- for the day379 under budget
Weight Summarylbs.
Goal Weight185
Start Weight211
Today's Weight201.5
Lost So Far9.5
Daily LogCalories
Lunch1167
Cafe Caramel Shake1 Each110
Salami1 Serving120
Peanut Butter, Extra Crunchy2 Tablespoons200
Iced Coffee, French Vanilla, Lrg0.666 Each160
Premier Protein Vanilla1 Serving160
Sweetened Original Coffee Creamer5 Tablespoons75
Brownie Mix, Chewy Fudge3 Each342
Dinner490
Light&Fit Greek Yogurt Strawberry1 Serving80
Turkey, Breast, Roasted, Regular1 Cup200
Corn, Kids Portion2 Each120
Beans, Green1.5 Each90
Exercises400
Walking3 mph, moderate
40 Min
160
Walking3 mph, moderate
40 Min
160
Walking3 mph, moderate
20 Min
80
100pm

201.8

even just a few days ago I would have been thrilled to be under 202 in the middle of the day but seeing how I look in the mirror killed it,
201.8 Sun Feb 8 2015 100pm

1000pm

203.8

not bad for having eaten a plate full of french toast, hash browns, eggs, and bacon at IHOP today, maintained my 1000-calorie deficit but just barely, went over 100g of carbs though, so I'll probably be holding on to some water overnight, would like to make tomorrow a low-carb day but I have a quiz for marketing 353 that I'm a little nervous about, so I'm going to eat for cognition.




No comments:

Post a Comment