Saturday, February 7, 2015

Saturday February 7 2015 Progress Post

750am

201.5

lost a lot more overnight than I was expecting, about 5 pounds, I'm considering yesterday a cheat day and going back to a normal calorie restricted diet today

215pm

201.8

I'm surprised at how little I've gained today after drinking a liter and half of water, a nutrition shake, and some salami, I did walk to school and back already so I'm in a negative calorie balance for the moment, was feeling pretty low energy this morning (a side effect of all the crap I ate yesterday?) and even my caffeine/glucose mix didn't help me much during stats si, when I got home I just did my meditation and killed time until I could eat at 2, feeling better now, not jumping up and down great and I still want to eat more, but I am feeling better and I'm going to spread the eating out to try and put the calories to work right away and not force my body to store them.
201.8 Sat Feb 7 2015 215pm
looking better but still gross, not sure if even 195 is going to be looking very good based on this picture, here's yesterdays calorie summary,

Daily Summary for Fri, Feb 6th

for armstrongchad
Calorie Summary
Daily calorie budget1,629
Food calories consumed2,586
Exercise calories burned338
Net calories for the day2,248
+/- for the day620 over budget
Weight Summarylbs.
Goal Weight185
Start Weight211
Today's Weight200.4
Lost So Far10.6
Daily LogCalories
Breakfast45
Fruit Strips, Pomegranate1 Serving45
Dinner2541
EAS Carb Control Shake Strawberry1 Container100
Hamburger, Quarter Pounder1.75 Each730
Iced Coffee, French Vanilla, Lrg1 Each240
French Fries, Medium0.5 Each180
Heath Bar1 Serving210
Red Vines2 Servings280
  Nutrient data missing for: Fiber, Sugars, Chol., Sat. Fat., Sodium
Popcorn, Movie Theater Butter3 Cups510
Soda, Coca-Cola, Classic24 Ounces291
Exercises338
Walking3 mph, moderate
40 Min
159
Walking3 mph, moderate
45 Min
179
1000pm 

205.4

a jump from earlier but not too bad, probably still going to be at my plateau weight at best in the morning but that's ok, one day after a cheat day, did a good job getting back on track today, maintained a bonus calorie deficit of over 300 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment