Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thursday February 5 2015 Progress Post

755am

202.3

thought I was going to weigh less than this, went to bed at 204, losing 2-3 pounds overnight isn't unusual, losing less than 2 is, not sure what's going on here, I have been maintaining a calorie deficit every, eating a little more carbs than usual later in the night (2 fruit strips) to keep me alert during my evening classes, drinking a little less water, going to bed a little later, all little changes that shouldn't be keeping me at this weight, there has to be something else, adding muscle because of the running?, that's a possibility, holding on to water?, maybe, bought low carb nutrition shakes yesterday, so that should reduce my daily calories by a little and my carbs by a lot, maybe I should try to keep under 100 grams of carbs per day, see what that does

945pm

203.6

read some info today on plateaus, basically with prolonged calorie deficits the body reduces the need for calories, I like to think about like my body is more efficient, I am noticing an increase in energy, anyway the advice was to eat your maintenance amount of calories, I tried, had some cake and starbucks mocha but it wasn't enough, I still came in with a bonus deficit, I'm on my 24 hour fast now through tomorrow night but then its pizza time, ended up eating a lot of carbs today so I'll probably be holding on to some water for awhile, but when I get back on track on Sunday, I should be good to go, the eas advantedge shakes are delicious, low in calorie, and low in carbs, here's yesterday's nutrition summary,

Daily Summary for Wed, Feb 4th

for armstrongchad
Calorie Summary
Daily calorie budget1,636
Food calories consumed1,362
Exercise calories burned320
Net calories for the day1,042
+/- for the day594 under budget
Weight Summarylbs.
Goal Weight185
Start Weight211
Today's Weight201.5
Lost So Far9.5
Daily LogCalories
Lunch1112
Bacon, Turkey (Smoked)2 Slices70
Complete Nutrition Shake1 Serving230
V8 Healthy Greens8 Ounces60
Chili1 Serving592
Premier Protein Vanilla1 Serving160
Dinner250
Premier Protein Drink1 Serving160
Fruit Strips, Pomegranate2 Servings90
Exercises320
Walking3 mph, moderate
40 Min
160
Walking3 mph, moderate
40 Min
160

No comments:

Post a Comment