Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday February 6 2015 Progress Post

755am

200.4

INCREASING calories yesterday seemed to help, even when I didn't increase them as much as I wanted, eating cake and having a starbucks mocha seemed to reactivate those hormones that extended calorie restriction suppressed, I dropped over 2 pounds since yesterday, I'm sure there will be a little rebound but that's ok since I know it's coming, everything is moving in the right direction, and I'm getting smarter and smarter with this, today is my 24 hour fast so I should wait until 6:30 but I might cut it off a little short, and I plan on eating a fruit strip prior to doing stats homework and another prior to going to stats si

435pm

204.4

wow, that is a pretty dramatic weight increase given that I haven't eaten in 22 hours, all those carbs yesterday must mean I'm holding on to almost every drop of water, feeling ok though with a couple hours to go, maybe a touch light headed but no big deal, I did have a 45 calorie fruit strip at 1045 just before si,

204.4 Fri Feb 6 2015 435pm

here's yesterdays nutrient data, even with cake and starbucks I had a 300 calorie bonus deficit,

Daily Summary for Thu, Feb 5th

for armstrongchad
Calorie Summary
Daily calorie budget1,641
Food calories consumed1,712
Exercise calories burned401
Net calories for the day1,310
+/- for the day331 under budget
Weight Summarylbs.
Goal Weight185
Start Weight211
Today's Weight202.3
Lost So Far8.7
Daily LogCalories
Lunch1412
EAS Carb Control Shake Strawberry1 Container100
Gourmet Coffee Creamer Sweet Cream Flavor2 Tablespoons70
Sweetened Original Coffee Creamer3 Tablespoons45
V8 Healthy Greens7 Ounces52
Premier Protein Vanilla1 Serving160
Lunchmeat, Turkey Breast, Oven Cooked9 Ounces214
Wedding cake1 Serving240
  Nutrient data missing for: Fiber, Sugars, Sat. Fat.
Yogurt, Greek, Peach-Light & Fit1 Container80
Cafe Mocha, w/ Whole, w/ Whip, Venti1 Each450
  Nutrient data missing for: Sugars, Chol., Sat. Fat., Sodium
Dinner300
EAS Carb Control Shake Strawberry1 Container100
Peanut Butter, Extra Crunchy2 Tablespoons200
Exercises401
Walking3 mph, moderate
40 Min
161
Walking3 mph, moderate
40 Min
161
Walking3 mph, moderate
20 Min
80
1025pm

206.2

whew, made the most of my time eating today, double quarter pounder, fries, licorice, chocolate bar, movie popcorn, soda, and iced coffee, and it all showed up on the scale yet I didn't even reach my maintenance calories, think I'm not going to push it though, just go back to running a deficit again, I think that's enough crap to reset my hormones, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment