Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tuesday February 24 2015 Progress Post

610am

195.1

not as big of a drop as usual overnight but not surprising, I only got up once to go to the bathroom, so I only lost half a pound overnight, no big deal, I'm still at a great weight, and slightly ahead of my 2 pounds a week goal, the scale is improving but I'm still pretty flabby, soon I'll start more strength training, didn't eat my plan of calories yesterday so I'll do it today

1115pm

196.3

not bad for the end of the night, especially for a mid-calorie day, I hit my target calories within 100 calories, can't get much closer than that, can I lose a pound and a half overnight and be in below 195 tomorrow, we'll see, getting very close to the time to start the muscle building phase, here's yesterday calorie summary,

Daily Summary for Mon, Feb 23rd

for armstrongchad
Calorie Summary
Daily calorie budget1,598
Food calories consumed1,460
Exercise calories burned350
Net calories for the day1,110
+/- for the day487 under budget
Weight Summarylbs.
Goal Weight185
Start Weight214
Today's Weight195.7
Lost So Far18.3
Daily LogCalories
Breakfast505
Activia Blueberry yogurt1 Container110
Santa Fe Rice And Beans1 Serving290
Sweetened Original Coffee Creamer4 Tablespoons60
Fruit Strips, Pomegranate1 Serving45
Lunch910
Salami & Cheddar on Wheat1 Serving470
  Nutrient data missing for: Fiber, Sugars, Chol., Sat. Fat., Sodium
Kickstart16 Ounces80
  Nutrient data missing for: Fiber, Sugars, Chol., Sat. Fat., Sodium
Peanut butter high protein bar1 Serving200
  Nutrient data missing for: Fiber, Sugars, Chol., Sat. Fat., Sodium
Premier Protein Vanilla1 Serving160
Dinner45
Fruit Strips, Pomegranate1 Serving45
Exercises350
Walking3 mph, moderate
50 Min
194
Walking3 mph, moderate
40 Min
155

No comments:

Post a Comment