Monday, February 23, 2015

Monday February 23 2015 Progress Post

645am

195.7

this is great, only up 0.2 from yesterdays weigh-in which was a nice improvement, it looks like I'm going to be holding on to this gain, 195 is right about where I was before last semester began, today is going to be a mid-calorie day (i.e. 1000 deficit) which will be tough because I have class from 4-6:30 and then again from 7-9:30 so I'll have to get calories in before I leave, when I get to school early to study, right before class, and then again between classes, tomorrow and Wednesday will be back to low-calorie days, should be able to get an interval run in on one of those days also

915am

196.1

here's what 196.1 looks like with no exercise,
196.1 Mon Feb 23 2015 915am
better than before but still not good, just by way of comparison, here's a photo from Jan. 12
there's a definite difference, I was expecting more of a difference near 195 but oh well, keep doing the things i have control of and keep making progress, I'll get there,

1035pm

195.5

this is incredible, 195 before I even go to sleep, this may have something to do with the low carbs yesterday, since I have been going to the bathroom quit a bit already this evening, maybe I'm right about the carbs and retaining water but wrong about the time frame, I didn't meet my goal of a mid-calorie day today, I came up about 500 calories short, I guess I can make tomorrow the mid-calorie day, here's yesterdays calorie summary,

Daily Summary for Sun, Feb 22nd

for armstrongchad
Calorie Summary
Daily calorie budget1,596
Food calories consumed926
Exercise calories burned155
Net calories for the day770
+/- for the day826 under budget
Weight Summarylbs.
Goal Weight185
Start Weight214
Today's Weight195.5
Lost So Far18.5
Daily LogCalories
Lunch766
EAS Carb Control Shake French Vanilla1 Container100
Activia, Peach, 4Oz1 Container110
Colby Jack Reduced Fat0.25 Cup90
Egg, Scrambled, Large3 Each306
Protein Shake, Strawberry11 Fluid ounces160
Dinner160
EAS Carb Control Shake French Vanilla1 Container100
Sweetened Original Coffee Creamer4 Tablespoons60
Exercises155
Walking3 mph, moderate
40 Min
155



No comments:

Post a Comment