Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday March 16 2015 Progress Post

830am

192.5

at a definite plateau here, would I have lost weight today if I had kept to my low calorie, low carb plan?, I don't know, should I  take the counter-intuitive route and start eating my daily allowance (1000-calorie deficit) or even my maintenance allowance (zero-calorie deficit) since what I eat doesn't seem to make a difference in how much weight I lose, could it be that I'm putting on muscle, I think I see it in the mirror, but my pull ups aren't exactly increasing with every set, feeling kind of hungry right now, and craving some cream in my coffee, but I held off, I want to at least maintain 18 hours of fasting which would come at 9am, I have a lot to do at school today, so a low calorie, low carb day isn't a good idea, but neither is eating so much that it weighs me down, better I think to get calories in the morning and early afternoon, so most of the food is gone from my system just before class this afternoon,

No comments:

Post a Comment