Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday March 15 2015 Progress Post

735am

192.5

I love cheat days!  Ate a calorie surplus yesterday (the first time in a week) and my weight is down today, its totally counter-intuitive, after days of running a calorie deficit and watch my weight climb, today it goes down, I could feel the shift in my body, I still can, I'm running hot, I checked my phone to see what the temperature, I thought it must be in the 90's even thought its still the morning, nope, only a beautiful and pleasant 69, my metabolism must be on fire right now, I wonder if mini-cheat meals incorporate throughout the week would work to keep my metabolism high, I better hold off on that for now until I get more experience with cheat days, but maybe an additional mid-week cheat day would be beneficial, I always need more calories on Mondays and Tuesdays

745am

since I can still the feel the food in my system this morning after my cheat day, instead of a cheat day on Monday, what if I made the cheat day on Sunday, made Monday a low-calorie day, and made Tuesday a mid-calorie day, this might be a more effective way to manage my energy, although it may affect my sleep, had a hard time sleeping last night, could be the food, I ate up until 8pm, didn't fall asleep until about 1, it could also be a result of caffeine, I had too much, too late in the day yesterday

910am

as I think about this idea of a cheat meal a little more, it doesn't have to be that complicated, what if instead of consuming my calories for the day over a 6 hour period, what if I consumed them all at once a couple days a week, would this tip my body into a higher metabolism while still maintaining an overall calorie deficit, I think its worth trying

No comments:

Post a Comment