Saturday, March 14, 2015

Saturday March 14 2015 Progress Post

530am

192.7

weight continues to climb even though I'm maintaining a calorie deficit, am I putting on muscle, unlikely since I only walk a few miles a day and do sets of pull ups once in a while, more likely it's two things, I'm not counting all of my calories, and the LoseIt estimate for my calories based on my weight is off, my metabolism has probably slowed, or is it time for another cheat day, its counter-intuitive but it has worked

950am

been feeling pretty hungry today, coffee, green tea and water hasn't alleviated it, also feeling really low energy right now as I'm trying to study for statistics, are the two things related, can I use unexpected hunger as a signal that I'm fasting too much? restricting too many calories?  I have to be careful as I test this, don't want to use a small hunger pang as an excuse to eat and this causes me to carb crave

No comments:

Post a Comment